Exclusive Off Plan Modern Villa in Babakan with Panoramic Rice Field View | bnbprofits Bali
ID BSDF469

Exclusive Off Plan Modern Villa in Babakan with Panoramic Rice Field View

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
4
4
4
4
245 Sqm
245 Sqm Land Size
234 Sqm
234 Sqm Building Size
BSDF469
BSDF469 Property ID

Summary

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
4
4
4
4
245 Sqm
245 Sqm Land Size
234 Sqm
234 Sqm Building Size
BSDF469
BSDF469 Property ID

Details

Semi Furnished
Semi Furnished Furnishing
2024
2024 Handover
Private
Private Pool
2
2 Levels

Description

Discover the of luxury living in the charming area of Babakan, Bali. Welcome to an extraordinary leasehold Modern Villa, where captivating rice field views meet contemporary elegance. Priced at IDR 8,000,000,000, this property presents an opportunity to own a piece of Bali.Nestled on an expansive land size of 245 square meters, with an impeccably designed building spanning 234 square meters, this Modern Villa is a true architectural gem. Currently in the off-plan construction stage, you have the exclusive chance to personalize and create your dream sanctuary, designed to perfection.As you step into the Modern Villa, you’ll be welcomed by an atmosphere of refined luxury. Boasting four spacious bedrooms and four beautifully appointed bathrooms, this villa offers a haven of comfort and serenity. The enclosed living area seamlessly connects with the picturesque natural surroundings, inviting you to revel in the beauty of Bali’s iconic rice fields from the comfort of your home.

Designed to cater to your every need, this villa comes semi-furnished, ensuring a seamless move-in experience. Embrace the sophisticated furnishings and tasteful decor that enhance the overall ambiance, creating a welcoming space that radiates warmth. Surrounded by idyllic rice fields and serene beauty, this area is perfect for those seeking a peaceful and authentic Bali experience. Despite its peaceful setting, you’re just a short distance away from the vibrant heart of Bali, ensuring a perfect balance between tranquility and convenience.

Investing in this Modern Villa not only grants you a luxurious home but also positions you at the heart of Bali’s flourishing real estate market. Bali’s popularity as a sought-after destination for travelers and investors continues to rise, making it an ideal location for real estate investment. Embrace the opportunity to own a stunning property in one of Bali’s most sought-after locations.Seize this extraordinary opportunity to make your dream of owning a Modern Villa in Babakan a reality. Contact our dedicated team today to arrange a viewing and embark on your journey to own property in Bali. Let us guide you through the process of buying property in Bali, ensuring a smooth and rewarding experience. Embrace the beauty, tranquility, and investment potential that this Modern Villa offers within the enchanting landscape of Bali.

Price IDR 8,000,000,000

Only 1 Unit Available !!!

Completion 1 year after deposit recieved

Payment system

  1. Deposit 30%, the remaining 70% is paid next month until the 5 month term.
  2. Payment 1 is 30%, payment 2 is 20%, the remaining 50% is paid 11 months.

Features

Accessible by Car
Air Conditioning
Bathtub
Car parking
Dining Table
Enclosed living room
Private pool
Rivefield View

Location

Similar properties

Krisna
Krisna
Krisna
  • Krisna