Own High-Yield Investment Modern Villa with Rare Rice Field View in Babakan | bnbprofits Bali
ID BSDF468

Own High-Yield Investment Modern Villa with Rare Rice Field View in Babakan

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
3
3
3
3
115 Sqm
115 Sqm Land Size
151 Sqm
151 Sqm Building Size
BSDF468
BSDF468 Property ID

Summary

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
3
3
3
3
115 Sqm
115 Sqm Land Size
151 Sqm
151 Sqm Building Size
BSDF468
BSDF468 Property ID

Details

Semi Furnished
Semi Furnished Furnishing
Enclosed
Enclosed Living Room
2024
2024 Handover
Private
Private Pool
2
2 Levels

Description

Welcome to your own slice of paradise in the beautiful area of Babakan, Bali. Discover this exquisite leasehold Modern Villa, offering the perfect blend of luxury, comfort, and captivating rice field views. Priced at IDR 4,100,000,000, this property presents a remarkable opportunity to own a piece of Bali real estate that epitomizes modern living with a touch of tranquility. Nestled on land size of 115 square meters, with a tastefully designed building spanning 151 square meters, this Modern Villa is a masterpiece in the making. Currently in the off-plan construction stage, you have the unique chance to customize and create your dream home according to your vision. With three spacious bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms, this villa provides an oasis of comfort and relaxation. The enclosed living area seamlessly integrates with the lush surroundings, offering you the chance to bask in the beauty of Bali’s rice fields from the comfort of your home. Designed to cater to your every need, this villa comes semi-furnished, ensuring a hassle-free move-in experience.

Babakan is a hidden gem, offering a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Surrounded by picturesque rice fields and serene beauty, this area is perfect for those seeking a tranquil and authentic Bali experience. Despite its serene setting, you’re just a short distance away from the vibrant heart of Bali, ensuring a perfect balance between tranquility and convenience. Investing in this Modern Villa not only grants you a luxurious home but also positions you at the heart of Bali’s flourishing real estate market. Bali’s popularity as a sought-after destination for travelers and investors continues to rise, making it an ideal location for real estate investment. Embrace the opportunity to own a stunning property in one of Bali’s most sought-after locations.

Seize this extraordinary opportunity to make your dream of owning a Modern Villa in Babakan a reality. Contact our dedicated team today to arrange a viewing and embark on your journey to own property in Bali. Let us guide you through the process of buying property in Bali, ensuring a smooth and rewarding experience. Embrace the beauty, tranquility, and investment potential that this Modern Villa offers within the enchanting landscape of Bali.

Price IDR 4,100,000,000

Completion date 12 months after deposit recieved

Payment system

  1. Deposit 30%, the remaining 70% is paid next month until the 5 month term.
  2. Payment 1 is 30%, payment 2 is 20%, the remaining 50% is paid 11 months..

Features

Accessible by Car
Car parking
Dining Table
Private pool
Ricefield view

Floor plan

Location

Similar properties

Krisna
Krisna
Krisna
  • Krisna