Invest in Tranquility 2 BR Offplan Villa with Rice Field View in Babakan | bnbprofits Bali
ID BSDF467

Invest in Tranquility 2 BR Offplan Villa with Rice Field View in Babakan

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
2
2
2
2
97 Sqm
97 Sqm Land Size
121 Sqm
121 Sqm Building Size
BSDF467
BSDF467 Property ID

Summary

Villa
Villa
Canggu - Babakan
Canggu - Babakan
Freehold
Freehold Ownership title
2
2
2
2
97 Sqm
97 Sqm Land Size
121 Sqm
121 Sqm Building Size
BSDF467
BSDF467 Property ID

Details

Semi Furnished
Semi Furnished Furnishing
Enclosed
Enclosed Living Room
2024
2024 Handover
Private
Private Pool
2
2 Levels

Description

Experience the epitome of modern Balinese living with this exceptional villa in the sought-after area of Babakan, now available as a freehold property. Priced attractively at IDR 3,000,000,000, this property offers an incredible opportunity for those seeking a luxurious and serene lifestyle without the constraints of a leasehold arrangement. Nestled on a spacious land size of 97 square meters, this villa boasts a meticulously designed building size of 121 square meters, providing ample space for comfort and relaxation. It’s an ideal choice for individuals searching for a combination of luxury, convenience, and investment potential.The enclosed living area, adorned with exquisite details, offers a cozy sanctuary to unwind, entertain, and create lasting memories. The villa comes semi-furnished, perfectly complementing the open layout while giving you the freedom to infuse your personal touch and style. This property features two generously sized bedrooms, each accompanied by its own en-suite bathroom. The thoughtfully designed bedrooms ensure privacy and tranquility, making it an inviting haven for both homeowners and guests.

Additionally, the enclosed living spaces enhance the sense of privacy and create a seamless indoor-outdoor living experience. One of the villa’s standout features is its stunning rice field view, providing a picturesque backdrop that harmoniously blends with the natural surroundings. The captivating view ensures that every moment spent here is imbued with the essence of Bali’s beauty, making it a remarkable choice for those seeking luxury properties for sale in Bali. Currently in the off-plan construction phase with a completion date on the horizon, this villa offers a unique opportunity to invest in Bali while acquiring a property that aligns with modern lifestyle needs and the timeless aesthetics that Bali is known for.

Now offered as a freehold property, you’ll have full ownership rights without the limitations of a lease. If you’re captivated by the idea of waking up to the beauty of Bali’s rice fields, this villa is the embodiment of that dream. With this property, you can truly own a piece of Bali’s real estate and enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and elegance. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and seize the opportunity to make this luxurious villa your own.

Price IDR 3,000,000,000

Completion date 12 months after first deposit recieved

Payment system

  1. Deposit 30%, the remaining 70% is paid next month until the 5 month term.
  2. Payment 1 is 30%, payment 2 is 20%, the remaining 50% is paid 11 months..

Features

Accessible by Car
Car parking
Dining Table
Private pool
Ricefield view

Location

Similar properties

Krisna
Krisna
Krisna
  • Krisna